Wearing my ear warmer and showing off her daddy's look with the precious dimples and the not small ear.
Dressed and ready to go to church with accessories and all!
Figuring out how to put on her jammies.
Laney calls them her "jams"
This has been a fun new game!
We tell her to hold on and she says, "neck!"
Sitting at the desk, getting ready to pay some bills.
Typing out her resume.
Wearing her mamma's shoes.
How did she get them on by herself?
Still LOVEs the boxes!
Lately she has been obsessed with her washcloths. I think she had nearly all of them out
last week. Either nawing on them or wiping down the furniture.
She was yelling I think.
I went to the bathroom and came back out to find her in another pair of my shoes.
She puts on her hat all by herself.
Does she not look like an Eewok?
(I am sure Whitney will let me know that I spelled that wrong.)
Precious armpits!
Sporting her Sunday attire (Below). I asked if she wanted to wear a headband to church and
she said, "Yes." Then she came back to my room with 3 different options.
It didn't stay on very long, but she is beginning to let me put pretties in her hair.
Jake pouts in the evening when Laney won't let him hold her. But on this night he laid his head in her lap and she stroked his hair and wouldn't let him sit back up. So sweet.
Wearing her big girl jammies in her princess tent.

























No comments:
Post a Comment