My mom gave me her camera to get a few pictures off of it and I found more that I had to post.
Apparently we do not need to buy any more toys...
give Laney a cowgirl hat, a cardboard box, shoes, and her cousins!
Miss Macie knows how to pose.
I think Jett's head may be too big for this hat. But he sure is a cute chubby boy!
Laney loves to look out Mimi's new windows in the new room.
Staying warm by the corn stove and posing quite well.
You gotta love cardboard boxes...oh the things you can make out of them.
Addie is so good with Laney.
They like to see whats going on outside when its too cold to be out.
Laney was meticulously at work with her blocks yesterday and Mom caught her in action.
The sunlight makes the blocks look like gold....no wonder why Laney is so entranced.
And putting on Mimi's boots. Doesn't Mom's floor look beautiful?













No comments:
Post a Comment