It is so wonderful to come home from work and it still be light out and
Jake and Laney are waiting for me outside to come and play!
This was last night, Wednesday, March 14th.
Miss Laney wanted her hat on and needed her bag just in case she
needed to pick up something from our walk to take home.
I have the cutest story to share.
As we were walking back towards the house Laney wanted to get in
my car. I said "Laney I don't have the keys and it's locked." She dug in her bag
and said, "Keys?" and pulled my car keys out. I didn't even know she had
put them in her bag. I guess she knew what she was doing after all.
On our walk, we found a big stick we could throw for Foster.
We have a little routine now that we have more daylight...take a
short walk, go in the backyard and play fetch with Foster...she makes
Foster "Sit" and gets "Sticks" to throw. We give Foster quite the work-out.
Laney doesn't always eat very well, but there are a few things she
always eats good: Frozen pizza, Take out pizza, and grapes.
Last night she ate over 1/4th of the pizza!
She made a Happy plate!
The first time she ate everything on her plate and some!
Where's Laney?
Do you see her in this mess?
There she is!
She loves tight places. She wanted me to come and sit, but I
explained to her I would not fit!
Another great story from last night:
(that Jake won't believe b/c he was gone playing basketball)
Laney was playing in her bubble bath and she was all clean and it was time
to hand me her colored circles that suction onto the bottom of the tub.
We always ask her what color each one is and she normally always says, "Green"
no matter what color we pick. Well I had also put in bath toy cups and decided
to count them as I picked them out of the tub. I started with "One," and then Laney
said, "2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9......10!" I was flabbergasted.
Isn't this far above the learning curve for a 19 month old?
Of course when Jake got home I tried to tell him and I asked Laney
to count with me and she didn't. But she did with me again today!









No comments:
Post a Comment