Thursday, March 15, 2012

Potty Training and Folding Clothes

 We have to try to coax Laney to sit on her potty chair at nite 
after her bath by giving her a treat.  This time it was cheerios, but 
it also has been M&Ms or cookies.

 She will sit for the longest time but nothing will ever come out....
for me that is.

 Last Friday, she sat on G-ma Joy's froggy potty chair and peed then pooped!
And the Monday before that she peed for Daddy while I was gone.

 But how can I get upset with this face...
No hurry, we don't want to rush her growing up.

 Thirsty after all those cheerios!  After this she soon said, "All Done!"
and she got off the dry potty chair and ran wild naked.

 Laney is really starting to help out with the laundry.

I mean look at those folding skills!  Way to go Laners!

No comments:

Post a Comment