Thursday, May 10, 2012

Good times at home.

Tried to put a bow in Laney's hair.

She just doesn't have quite enough for it to stay and
 I don't think she would keep it in her hair anyway.
I love it how toddlers can have fun with the simplest things. 

Laney loves to poke sticks down into this metal rod in the ground in our backyard.



Millie decided to come and play too and Laney couldn't believe she was up so high.



She discovered she could duck under the trellis and play limbo.



She woke up from her nap so sweetly.  I love her precious faces.



I cut off the sleeves from a t-shirt and Laney thought it made a great hat.

One Tough Toddler

3 comments:

  1. I can't stand it! I need to squeeze this little girl...NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it...she is awful sweet!! tomorrow you can sqeeze her tight!

      Delete