This girl loves tomatoes. Not so much any type of meat,
but she will eat the heck out of fresh tomatoes.
She did love carrots, but the other night we had a dinner battle
because she said, "I don't like carrots," and she wouldn't even touch her chicken.
After sending her to bed two times (one by Jake and one by me),
she finally ate her chicken, but not her carrots.
Hopefully she'll keep liking tomatoes.
A baby on each hip, what more could a girl ask for?
At 22 months Laney has started to ask Why?
Sunday night Jake left for a meeting and Laney said,
"Where'd Daddy go." I said, "To a meeting at church" and before
"Where'd Daddy go." I said, "To a meeting at church" and before
I got the word church out, she was already asking, "Why?" again.
I made the mistake of giggling at her and that only fueled her fire to
repeat over and over, "Why Mama?"
Isn't this too young to already be so inquisitive?
I love it though.
No comments:
Post a Comment