Sunday, June 24, 2012

Tuesday, June 19th: P is the letter of the day.


P is for POTTY 
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.
Laney allowed me to sit her on the potty 3x on Tuesday.
Each time, she asks for M & M's.
For some reason, it has to be a green one or she wants to put it back.
On the 3rd try, she sat and concentrated real hard.



Then she looked at me like this:

And we had success!
She pottied and pottied some more and she was so pleased with herself.
Then we put on big girl Dora pull-ups and she soaked them a little later.
I guess she will get a hang of it one of these days.
She pottied 3 consecutive days in a row on the toilet.
Hopefully that means we are getting somewhere!


P is also for POOL


 Later on before Dad got home for lunch we decided to fill up the pool.
She wanted to get right in and she didn't have her suit on yet.
We tried it naked and then thought better of it since we were in the front yard in town.
(Another reason I hope to move to the country)
So we quickly put on her suit and got in.



But she didn't stay in.
She had to get in and out and bring lots of grass/leaves/sticks back in with her.
Then she asked if I wanted some Mac N Cheese.  I said, "Sure."
She walked on the sidewalk all the way to my car, made some hand motions
and brought back pipin' hot Mac N Cheese.
I don't know how she did it.  But I got my fill of Mac N Cheese.



Not sure what she was doing here.
But we had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment